Thank you for visiting Fika’s website, your use of the fika-living.com website is governed by these terms and conditions. Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions. Your use of the fika-living.com website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
Throughout this website, the words “Fika”, “us”, “we”, “our” refer to us, Fika owned by Happyology Company Limited., as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words “customer”, “you” and “your” refer to you, the person who reading this document for your agreement.
The following Terms and Conditions only apply to this site, powered by Fika owned by Happyology Company Limited.
If you are under 18, by registering for an account with us or otherwise using our Services, you agree that you have informed your parents and guardians about the TOS prior to such registration or use, and they have approved of such registration or use by you on the terms of the TOS. Fika reserves the right to only accept orders from you if you are aged 18 or over.
In using the Site, you are responsible for: (i) safeguarding any passwords used to access your account and our Services, and (ii) all use of our Services under your account. Please take reasonable care in protecting access to your account from any unauthorized use. If you suspect that the security of your account has been compromised or if there is unauthorized use of your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
By registering for our webshop as a member, you are agreeing to receive regular newsletters and marketing related emails from Fika.
Should you wish to be removed from our email list, you can unsubscribe or terminate your account and send the request at email@example.com any time.
3. TERMS OF SALE
Prices are shown on the Site in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD).
Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honored except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavors to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of re-confirming or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) , the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
We accept payments made by credit cards (powered by Stripe), and through Bank Transfer.
By placing an order using one of the above Credit/Debit card and online payment methods, you confirm that the Credit/Debit card(s) used is yours of that you have been authorised by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to Fika, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
For bank transfer customer, you will need to submit your bank receipt to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your order will only be accepted until we send you an email to confirm your payment has been accepted.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using Stripe, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
3.3 Acceptance of Your Order
Once you have entered your personal and payment details and placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is confirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your offer / order or any promise concerning your offer / order.
If your order can be accepted by us, the contract between you and Fika shall be deemed concluded when we send you an email to confirm that the goods under your order have been shipped to you.
Fika reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason in its sole discretion (including but not limited to any of the following reasons):
- The product you ordered is discontinued, or is withdrawn for failure to meet quality standards or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to any or all of the ordered items.
- We are unable to accept your order due to a system error.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for payment.
- Our team will contact you as soon as possible if we are unable to accept your order.
4. DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Delivery service is available for all online orders. Customers placing orders in Hong Kong may also select in-store collection service in our showroom.
4.1 Free Delivery
- We offer free delivery for small item / furniture (within 50 X 50 X 60 cm) over the net total HKD 5,000 being delivered in Hong Kong. For order below the amount, Standard SF Express Delivery (Pay on Delivery) can be used or in-house logistic team can be arranged with a charge at a cost of HKD 600.
- We also provide in-house logistic team for those fragile or large sized furniture or lighting, which are charged at a cost of HKD 600 for each delivery.
- Please note the rates for Delivery Service do not include any surcharge for Residential Address and Remote Areas (refer to All Outlying Islands / Ma Wan)
- Surcharge may apply to shipments delivered to remote areas (Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay), for enquiry please email us email@example.com
4.2 In-house Logistic Delivery
- For those fragile or large sized furniture, you can choose our In-house Logistic Delivery which is charged at a cost of HKD 600 for each delivery.
- If you are choosing this service, order deliveries will be made by third party logistics companies approved by us. In Hong Kong, orders are delivered 6 days a week, excluding Sundays and statutory Public Holidays (Hong Kong).
- Delivery times are determined by number of business days (Monday to Friday, exclude public holiday) from the day after we ship your order.
- We will make every effort to deliver your order within the time-slot stated, but we will not be liable for any possible loss caused by late delivery.
- Delivery charge does not include any staircases charge, special toll charges, car park fee and assembly fee. Prior notification should be given to our team during order placement. All claims for shortages or damages in transit must be reported to our team 2 days ahead of delivery. We will not entertain any such claims after this period.
4.3 Delivery Charges
- Free delivery service for online orders of small items/ furniture (50 X 50 X 60 cm) with net spending over HKD 5,000
- For all other orders below the required amount : Standard SF Express Delivery (Pay on Delivery)
- In-house Delivery for fragile or large-sized furniture : HKD 600 for each delivery
- Currently, we do not accept international order, but If you would like us to ship to your country, please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
After we’ve confirmed your order, you can pick up your products at our showroom :
Fika - HomeSquare
Shop 203, Level 2, HomeSquare, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sat, Sun, Public Holidays 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Fika – Horizon Plaza
Shop 5, G/F, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong Opening Hours:
Monday – Sunday 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID and an email or text alert with your order number in it.
4.4 Delivery Lead Time
- For product held in stock, your order will be normally dispatched within 2-3 working days after your order has been confirmed.
- For pre-order item, order lead time will dictate the delivery time, the estimated delivery time will be quoted in a second confirmation email after your order has been processed. If you would like to know the latest status of your pre-order items, please contact us at email@example.com
- Delivery date is only an estimated date, we will not be held liable for any claims arising from delay in delivery due to strikes, accidents, unavailability of materials or events beyond the reasonable control of the company.
4.5 Weather Condition
- Delivery service may be delayed in the event of bad weather, traffic and/or uncontrollable conditions. Delivery service will be suspended during red or black rainstorm warning, or the hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above, and delivery appointment will be re-arranged at no additional charge.
5. RETURN & EXCHANGE
5.1 Return & Exchange
- All goods sold online are not refundable.
- If you find any damages or technical difficulty on your ordered items, please notify us within 24 hours after receiving the items. If no claim is received within the time, the product is assumed to be in good condition and no claim will be accepted afterwards unless prior agreed.
- A request for exchange is allowed within 24 hours of delivery for products are under the circumstances below, and a receipt will be required for returns. No claims for shortage/ damage will be accepted after 24 hours of the delivery.
- Damaged / Defective at the time of delivery or incorrectly shipped.
- Must return in a new, unused and re-saleable condition with its original packing
- Product photos are for reference only, colours may vary due to monitor resolution. Any exchange request will not be accepted based on personal preferences (such as the colour and size).
- Fika reserves the right to decline the customer’s request to return or exchange any merchandise.
5.2 Return & Exchange Procedure
- We regret that we cannot accept returns unless the items are defective, damaged during the delivery made by us. To process the claim, a clear picture must be sent to us by email together with the copy of the receipt. Preliminary decision will be given within 7 working days after the written reply on the receipt of claim.
- If you purchased your product(s) from anywhere other than Fika, we cannot accept returns for products purchased, and we will not accept any return without prior notification. And replacement will be made if the items are proved to be damaged during the delivery.
5.3 Non-Returnable Items
- Sales / Discounted merchandise are not eligible for return / exchange
- Customised orders / Discontinued items are not eligible for return / exchange
- Previously assembled items are not eligible for return / exchange
6. REFUND & CANCELLATION
- Under normal circumstances, no refund or cancellation will be accepted after the order has been submitted.
- If there is any specific reason for requesting a refund or cancellation, please refer to the guideline below and please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for your exchange/return request. Merchandise may be exchanged or returned within 24 hours of delivery.
- If your claim of refund is approved, refund will be made in the form of store credit note only
- The Warranty eligibility for furniture and lighting only and will be subject to the relevant vendor or suppliers policy. We will do our best to support and provide recommendations, please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
- Fika-living.com collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by Fika. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debitcard billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Payment Service Provider's systems.
- We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
- We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences. We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
9. GOVERNING LAW JURISDICTION
The TOS, together with all our policies and procedures, are governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong SAR law. The relevant courts of Hong Kong SAR will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these TOS.
10. OUR RIGHT
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notification. Any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions, Fika reserve the right of final decision.